- “Miracles are like meatballs, because nobody can exactly agree on what they are made of, where they come from, or how often they should appear.”
- “Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like.”
- “I will love you as the iceberg loves the ship, and the passengers love the lifeboat and the lifeboat loves the teeth of the sperm whale, and the sperm whale loves the flavor of naval uniforms.”
- “A library is like an island in the middle of a vast sea of ignorance, particularly if the library is very tall and the surrounding area has been flooded.”
- “Miracles are like pimples, because once you start looking for them, you’ll find more than you ever imagined possible.”
FUCK this guy can write.